Useful HPC links...
First PDC Industry Day Great Success2 Jun 2018
- 2018-08-04 at 13:26 [beskow]
- the system has been restarted and is running jobs since a while. The suspect component (a cabinet controller board) has not been replaced.
- 2018-08-04 at 10:02 [beskow]
- the primary cabinet c0-0 seem to have shutdown and is not reachable. This resembles the failure as of 2018-06-08 and likely requires manual intervention (i.e. wait for transit time to site.)
- 2018-08-01 at 10:45 [tegner]
- Primary login node now available again. Exact reason for crash unclear.
- 2018-08-01 at 10:06 [tegner]
- The primary login node of Tegner is currently down. Investigation in progress.
Back to PDC
Subscribe to rss
13AugustMon 2018-08-13 08:00 - Fri 2018-08-24 15:00Conferences and Workshops PDC Summer School 2018: Introduction to High Performance Computing