All flash news for
- 2014-02-27 at 19:28
- The AFS issues have now been resolved and there should be no more problems with accessing files under /afs.
- 2014-02-27 at 16:57
- There are problems with the OpenAFS file system at the moment. The investigation has begun.
- 2014-02-26 at 10:56
- The Klemming file system is now fully back again. The underlying reason why the file system couldn't recover by itself this time is still unknown. Please report anything out of the usual.
- 2014-02-26 at 08:42
- There are problems to access the filesystem /cfs/klemming at the moment. Investigations are on-going.
- 2014-02-25 at 07:54
- The SSH login to povel.pdc.kth.se is not possible at the moment.
- 2014-02-14 at 10:31
- the configuration change of /cfs/klemming is through, and jobs have resumed execution.
- 2014-02-12 at 14:10
- As a precaution a blocking reservation is set, starting Friday February 14 at 08:00 in the morning. There is configuration work to be made on /cfs/klemming/ at that time. By the block we avoid having any running jobs at that moment.
- 2014-02-11 at 09:28
- The culprits behind the network outages have been identified and restarted. There should be no network dropouts from now on. If you still experience poor/no connectivity, please let us know.
- 2014-02-11 at 00:14
- There are several reports on intermittent outages in connectivity to several systems at PDC. As the location of who has problems, and who has no problems is yet unclear - please report any unusal behaviour to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to PDC
Subscribe to rss