Collaborate with PDC
PDC collaborates with many businesses from different market sectors (including the life sciences, manufacturing, automotive, transport and energy industries) by providing supercomputing and storage resources, as well as consultancy services, for R&D projects run by industrial researchers around the world.
Why use PDC's services in your research
Do you need to perform large-scale simulations or optimisations?
- PDC has an HPE Cray EX with 109,824 CPU cores, along with a range of experts who can assist your company with using commercial or free software, as well as helping with coding in specific research areas.
PDC can assist your business R&D with...
- Access to one of the largest HPC supercomputing infrastructures in Scandinavia in the Nordic region
- secure data storage with optional data encryption
- Support and assistance to use industrial applications/codes
- Expert advice and program code tuning for a wide range of scientific and industrial research applications
- Undertaking a collaborative R&D project within any one of a number of European initiatives
What types of companies collaborate with PDC?
- PDC works with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), as well as large businesses - so you are welcome to contact us, no matter the size of your company or your research question!
- Most of PDC's current industrial partners are from Sweden and Europe, but we welcome enquiries from any business needing help with high performance computing (HPC) research.
- PDC is a member of the Swedish e-Science Research Centre (SeRC) and provides HPC services and consultancy to a range of industrial partners within SeRC.
Contact PDC for HPC assistance if your company...
- wants to undertake research using PDC's resources and services,
- is interested in co-ownership of resources hosted at PDC,
- need some advice or assistance from our expert consultants, or
- needs a Masters student for a research project.
Examples of business R&D collaborations with PDC
- To give you a taste of the kind of things PDC can help your company with, you can read about some of our industrial partners .
Take advantage of PDC's HPC services for your R&D
Apply to use PDC's HPC services
If your business would like assistance with high performance computing or to use our facilities, please contact our Business Unit directly so we can discuss the best solution for your company.
Costs to use PDC's HPC services
Information about how to use PDC's HPC services
After your company has made a collaborative agreement with PDC regarding how we can help your company, you will be able to find information about all aspects of using PDC's services (from getting an account to running software or storing data) on the PDC User Support pages or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Acknowledging use of PDC's HPC services
If you are awarded free allocations of time and/or storage at PDC or utilise free assistance from application or system experts through PDC, you are asked to acknowledge the funding body and use of PDC's HPC services appropriately .