Acknowledgement of using PDC resources for research
If you utilise any of PDC's resources (for example, computer systems, data storage or assistance from application or systems experts) in your research, we ask that you acknowledge PDC in an appropriate way.
Here are recommended acknowledgement formats from various organisations that grant researchers access to PDC's resources.
Access to PDC resources through SNIC
- "The computations/data handling/[SIMILAR] were/was enabled by resources provided by the Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing (SNIC) at the PDC Center for High Performance Computing, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, partially funded by the Swedish Research Council through grant agreement no. 2016-07213."
If applicable, also add an acknowledgement for application support using either of the following examples.
- "[NAME] at PDC is acknowledged for assistance concerning[technical and implementational aspects [OR SIMILAR] in making the code run on the [OR SIMILAR] PDC resources."
- "We thank [NAME] at PDC for [his/her] assistance with [describe tasks such as porting, optimization, etc.], which was made possible through application support provided by SNIC."
The above text is based on the recommendations at www.snic.se/allocations/apply4access and was correct as of 19 August 2020.
Access to PDC resources through PRACE
- "We acknowledge PRACE for awarding us access to [Beskow/Tegner/...] hosted by the PDC Centre for High Performance Computing, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden.”
The above text is based on the recommendations on these pages
and was correct as of 19 August 2020.
Access to PDC resources granted locally by PDC
- "We thank the PDC Center for High Performance Computing, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, for providing access to the [computing resources/application support/systems support...] used in this research."