Applications for DECI-17 call closing on 31 January!
The PRACE DECI programme provides researchers with cross-national access to European Tier-1 high performance computing (HPC) resources (national systems). The DECI-17 call is currently open and successful applications will be awarded access for a period of 12 months, beginning on 1 June 2021. The available HPC resources include a variety of different architectures and research groups may state their preferences in their applications. PDC's new system (which will be the successor to Beskow and Tegner) will be made available as part of the DECI-17 programme. In addition, for this call, extra resources and services will again be available from EUDAT to assisst with data management.
DECI-17 call details
- Closing date: 31 January 2021, 17:00 UTC
- Anticipated allocation decisions: May 2021
- Allocation start: 1 June 2021
- Allocation period: 1 year for Project Access
- Link to the application form and further information: prace-ri.eu/call/call-for-proposals-for-deci-17
If you would like some assistance with your application, or if you have further questions about DECI, please contact Dr. Michaela Barth , PDC's DECI coordinator.