Introduction to PDC Systems Course - February 2018
Time: Wed 2018-02-14 14.00 - 17.00
Location: Room 304, PDC, Teknikringen 14, KTH
The course will focus on basic and advanced methods for using PDC systems. Amongst other things, it will cover:
- necessary background information about high performance computing,
- the clusters that are available at PDC,
- how to apply to use PDC resources,
- how to log in to PDC,
- how to get an account at PDC,
- how to log in to specific clusters at PDC,
- how to run software on different nodes,
- how to store your data for easy access, and
- how to compile code.
The number of places is limited to around 20, so please register soon.
To register for the course, please fill in this form .
The course material can be viewed here .