How to Apply
There are two ways of applying for a PDC account.
- If you belong to a project or intend to become a user of the Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing (SNIC), please go to https://supr.snic.se and apply for a PDC account using the SUPR portal. Use: apply as a SNIC user via SUPR.
- If you are enrolled at a course held at KTH, or have a special time allocation managed by PDC, please fill in the electronic form that you will find down bellow in this page. Use: apply using PDC eletronic form.
Apply as a SNIC user via SUPR (for projects)
- Sign/log in into SUPR at https://supr.snic.se
- The following personal information must be entered in SUPR in order for PDC to create your account:
- Postal code
- Become a member/PI of a project.
- Goto Accounts and press Request an account at PDC
- Fill in one or several requested username
- Fill in Swedish personal number or date of birth
- Press Request account
- Information regarding account creation will be sent to the provided e-mail address
Apply using PDC electronic form (only for courses)
In order to apply for a PDC account please have the following
- A scan of your passport, or international ID card (ID card with clearly stated nationality). You will be asked to upload this as part of the application process.
- Information on which postal address the password should be sent to. This should normally be a university address.
- Examine the computer rules for running at PDC. You will be asked to agree to these as part of the application process.
- Examine the PDC privacy statement. You will be asked to consent to having your personal data being processed as set out there.
What to do to apply a course
- Users without a valid passport/international ID card can use a recent printout from Riksskatteverket stating their nationality (personbevis) together with a copy of a valid identification instead of the copy of the passport/international ID card. This can be ordered online from Skatteverket www.skatteverket.se. The purpose of the certificate can be selected as anything that states the nationality. For example "Studier" or "Anställning".
- Why We Ask about Your Nationality
- Already have a PDC or NADA/CSC account?
If you have any questions about the account application procedure please contact support.