Introduction to PDC Systems - February 2017
Feb 14, 2017
from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
|Where||Room 304, PDC, Teknikringer 14, KTH|
|Contact Name||PDC Support|
|Add event to calendar||
The course will focus on basic and advanced methods for using PDC systems. Amongst other things, it will cover
- necessary background information about high performance computing,
- the clusters that are available at PDC,
- how to apply to use PDC resources,
- how to log in to PDC,
- how to get an account at PDC,
- how to log in to specific clusters at PDC,
- how to run software on different nodes,
- how to store your data for easy access, and
- how to compile code.
The number of places is limited to around 20, so please register soon.
To register for the course, either click on this link or send an email to PDC Support (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you send an email, please provide your name, your email address, and also your PDC username if you already have an account at PDC.