Apply for a Class Account
Class accounts are available for Swedish institutes giving courses in fields that utilize high-performance computing. Resources are made available to classes based on availability of resources and how well motivated the use of national computation resources is to the content of the course.
- Step 1: Request class access
- Fill in this form to request class access to PDC resources. Do this at the latest one month before the class begins.
- Step 2: Request student access
- Fill in this form with the information needed to create or enable accounts for the students. Do this at the latest two weeks before the class begins.
- Step 3: Return necessary paperwork to PDC
- Hand out account information and passwords to the students and deliver signed computer usage agreements to PDC. Do this one to two weeks after the class begins.