Octave on Blue Gene
This describes how to install MPI paralle Octave on Blue Gene/L
- MPITB and Octave on Blue Gene/L
- This is how we installed MPITB and Octave on BlueGene/L
- The script file used to configure the software before compilation
- Patches applied to MPITB to make it work with MPICH in general and BlueGene MPI in particular.
- Patch to make Octave warnings more instructive as to the source of the warning. This makes life much easier in parallel and batch implementations.
- Octave test batch file
- This is a sample LoadLeveler script for running the Octave test suite
- Patches to compile MPITB for octave on Blue Gene/L Update Aug 11, 2008
- MPITB/Octave test script. Modified from example in the MPITB distribution.
- Load Leveler script for submitting the mpitb-test.m test. Don't forget to edit it to fit your site before submitting it.