The Totalview Workshop and the Cray Programming Environment Workshop
- Totalview workshop
- PDC is happy to welcome you to a free of charge workshop dedicated to using the performance and debugging software Totalview. The number of places are limited so do not hesitate to register.
- Cray Programming Environment Workshop
- PDC and Cray are happy to welcome you to a Cray Programming Environment (PE) Workshop at PDC on October 18-20, 2010. The 3 day workshop is located on site at PDC, and is structured in theoretical and hands-on sessions. Users are encouraged to bring their own codes that may be analyzed during the hands-on session. The number of seats for this workshop is limited to twenty so please do not hesitate to register quickly!
- Parallel Computing: Theory - Hardware - Software with special focus on Multi-core Programming
- This course will provide students with the basic knowledge to understand and master the challenges of parallel computing. There will be special focus on multi-core architectures and programming. The course will be given each Thursday at 9-12 with start January 14th, 2010. The lectures will be given partly at Stockholm and partly at Uppsala.
- Software Development Tools for Scientific Computing (new course number DD3326 in Fall 2011)